The Tailor's Apprentice offers you the Miss Page Retro Vintage Pattern Collection (link /patterns/category/1940s). Starting with the gowns of the 1940s war years, my ePatterns offer you a wardrobe of variety and panache. A day dress for the office that can then take you to a dance after work, a sassy sailor suit, a pair of 'dig for Victory' Australian Land Army Girl overalls, an elegant evening gown to go out on that special date, look glamorous and alluring for your partner and a wedding gown of simplicity and beauty, perfect for a war bride. ePatterns developed from gowns made made by Miss Violet Florence Page’s (link /patterns/category/miss-page) in her creative career as a dress maker from the 1920s to the 1950s in the beautiful Blue Mountains, Australia. ePatterns that are true to the 40s but made for the 21st century woman. Perfect gowns for work and play, for your rockabilly and swing evenings, 40s repro vintage ePatterns that are are period correct for your living history event.
I am 100% committed to ensuring that my customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. Customer satisfaction is my number one priority and I hope to establish a long-term professional relationship with all of our buyers.
I believe that my retro vintage and historical designs, exclusive materials and beautiful tailoring guarantees clothing of the highest standard for my customers of vintage distinction.
Online Returns Policy
I want you to be happy with your purchase and will accept returns given that you follow my guidelines carefully.
It is essential that you notify me by email within 24 hours of receipt of the item you wish to return.
I will reply to you ASAP to confirm the return and give you a time frame in which to send the item back.
The following policies apply:
• All refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee
• Sale items and jewellery are non refundable
• Returned items must include all labels and original packaging
• Items that have been worn or damaged will not be refunded
• Shipping cost is non-refundable
• Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
• You may return your item for online Store Credit (minus shipping costs)
• There is no expiration date for Store Credit-use anytime
• The items must be returned by Registered Post or by similar traceable means
• International Orders will be refunded by Store Credit only
• All shipping, customs, duty fees, or any other charges related to shipping & taxes are the customer's responsibility